Request A Quote
- Don’t Buy A New Furnace – Before Knowing the Facts! July 13, 2015
- Our Social Media Page Links January 12, 2015
- When should I change the furnace filter? December 18, 2014
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating and Cooling
- Hot Water Heater Sales & Installation
- Humidifier Sales & Install
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
Contact InformationWest Michigan Air Duct & HVAC
2514 Port Sheldon Rd #2Jenison, MI 49428
Top Rated in Grand Rapids
Check out our ratings, see what our customers have to say and decide for yourself. Great service doesn't have to be expensive.
Our air duct cleaning process
Our air duct cleaning process conducts the following steps for a full service air duct cleaning. The process of air duct cleaning involves four steps:
- Initial photo inspection.
- Do your air ducts need to be cleaned? We will find out!
- We remove the vent grates and start taking pictures of the supply lines as well as the trunk lines.
- We review the pictures with you and provide our recommendations.
- We check your furnace and filter and provide our recommendations.
- Clean the supply and return registers and grills.
- Remove wall, ceiling and Floor registers.
- Wash Register with cleaner and rinse.
- Clean the supply and return ducts.
- Clean all air ducts using powerful duct cleaning equipment.
- Our vacuum process uses a 2 stage HEPA filtered unit so no dust will get into your home.
- Final photo inspection.
- We take pictures of your duct work, so that you can compare before and after photos to ensure you are satisfied with our work!
- We re-install your cleaned and scrubbed vent grates.